Monday, November 24, 2008

Exploring the best of Web 2.0

So I go to SEOmoz's site and check out some of the best rated web2.0 apps:
Interestingly, I have already seen quite a few of them...the biggies, Facebook, igoogle, twitter, the photo sites, linkedin, etc.

But there were a couple that caught my eye.

Just the other day, I was looking for a quick and easy way to do online contributions for an organization I belong to. Wufoo offers a number of prewritten web forms and has lo-and-behold, there's an online form for contributing with options for three or four different handlers. Will definitely pass this along to them.

And then with the holidays coming up, coctailbuilder.com is a must. Just add your bar inventory, and it makes suggestions on what you can provide your guests along with recipes and shopping list for items you might want to consider. Be the consummate host/ess.

No comments: