Friday, May 4, 2007

Blogs and wikis and feeds, OH MY!

Week Three of Learn 2.0...
We are introduced to Bloglines. I have already used aggregators, but I like the usability designed into this. Easy to search; easy to use. I moved a couple of the feed I follow over to my bloglines account. Stuff like:I'd never been to Grokker. At first I thought I was being introduced to a different search engine. You know, how every search engine claims that it has the latest, greatest search algorithms that will make your life so much better...

What I got was a pretty cool experience. I recently bought a new smartphone and typed in the model infomation. (Motorola Q).
It returned an outline of topics related, but when you hit the 'map view' they are presented by source and relevance in a graphical representation of spheres that interact about each other. If you hover over a sphere, it will tease you with some details.

I ended up buying a desktop charger and some game software...

A. Calabrese

No comments: