Wednesday, June 6, 2007

More Web 2.0

Tom's suggestions were pretty cool...especially Trainco and dogster.
I have been a little lax with quantifying my workouts and am going to give Trainco a shot.

My dog Louis Vuitton now has a blog on dogster. For me, it led me to some info about his hair loss. (just like his dad.)

There's a couple web 2.0 apps out there that I really like. One is at the USA Track and Field site, called "America's Running Routes," it gives you an easy way to chart running/walking courses, and provides mile marks and total distance as well as course elevation changes.


Then, (the good part) you can post your routes for others to find via search by city, zip code etc.
This is great for people who travel. Check it out at www.usatf.org/routes/

Hard to believe it's week 7 already!

No comments: